Pundi X is the world’s largest decentralized offline cryptocurrency sales network. The project provides the first comprehensive solution for the sale of cryptocurrencies online and offline, including: decentralized sales network, multicurrency wallet (for solid and cryptocurrencies), decentralized trading platform, generalizovannoe ICO platform, off-line (entry point set in the physical stores).
Features of Pundi X ;
- Card payments
- Accepts cryptocurrency as payment
Some common issues of Pundi X;
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to receive a Pundi X.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Account hacking issue.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to cash Pundi X.
- Unable to mine Pundi X.
- Unable to send Pundi X from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Pundix.com.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to open the Pundi X wallet.
- Unable to sell and buy Pundi X.
Pros and Cons of Pundi X ;
- Pundi X uses Android operating system in which developers can create solutions easily
- Impressive partnerships with some of the biggest associations
- Inconsistent development
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,NPXS,LTC,Pundi X ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatPundi X=”5,10″]