Paypex is a platform that is aiming to enhance the payment system based on the Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts. They plan to accomplish this by increasing the efficiency, decreasing the cost of money transfers and be able to send or receive cross-border payments within a snap of two fingers.
Features of Paypex;
- Paypex wallet
- Fast payments
- Smart contracts
Some common issues of Paypex;
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Paypex.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Paypex.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Paypex wallet.
- Unable to send Paypex from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Paypex.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Paypex.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Paypex.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Paypex;
- Well designed and easy to understand website
- Payments are fast
- Code is not open source
- No information about members on website
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,PAYX,LTC,Paypex ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatPaypex=”5,10″]