Novacoin (NVC) is a decentralized digital network that is based on an open-source peer-to-peer Internet protocol. Novacoin is based on hybrid Proof-of-work (PoW) / Proof-of-stake (PoS) block generation methods with separated target limits. Novacoin was introduced in early 2013 by development team leaded by developer named Balthazar.
Features of Novacoin;
- Open source code
- Low transaction fees
- Fast transactions
- Mobile wallet
Some common issues of Novacoin;
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to open the Novacoin wallet.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Novacoin.
- Account hacking issue.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to sell and buy Novacoin.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- User address error.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to mine Novacoin.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to send Novacoin from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Novacoin.com.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to cash Novacoin.
Pros and Cons of Novacoin;
- High security
- Energy requirement is low
- No transaction fees
- Completely anonymous
- Mobile wallet support
- No possibility to cancel the pyment
- Supports very few exchanges
- New technology and untested too
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,NVC,LTC,Novacoin ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatNovacoin=”5,10″]