Nano is a cryptocurrency that was formerly called Raiblocks and focuses on providing payment solutions. Nano counts with instant transactions, zero transaction fees and a high degree of scalability.
Features of Nano;
- Nano wallet
- Instant Transactions
- Zero fees
Some common issues of Nano;
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive a Nano.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to cash Nano.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Nano.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Nano wallet.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Trouble signing in on Nano.org.
- Unable to send Nano from my account.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to sell and buy Nano.
Pros and Cons of Nano;
- Transaction of XRB is very fast
- Nano wallet support
- Running a node costs next to nothing
- Low fees
- Well known and high ranked coin
- Not fully decentralized
- Only supports Nano wallet
- Limited exchanges supports Nano