Maker (MKR) is a cryptocurrency and a governance token. Cryptocurrency Maker (MKR) is a digital token created on the Ethereum platform of the project Maker, the main purpose of which is to create a line of decentralized digital assets that would be tied to the value of real instruments such as currency, gold, etc.
Features of Maker ;
- Margin trading
- MakerDAO wallet
Some common issues of Maker ;
- User address error.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to send Maker from my account.
- My password does not work.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Maker.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Trouble signing in on Maker.com.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to sell and buy Maker.
- Unable to cash Maker.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to mine Maker.
- Unable to open the Maker wallet.
Pros and Cons of Maker ;
- High liquidity
- Stable coin
- Backed by ETH
- Limited potential return
- New cryptocurrency, so possible threat of hacking
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,MKR,LTC,Maker ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatMaker=”5,10″]