MaidSafeCoin (MAID) is a cryptocurrency that is focused on autonomous data. MaidSafeCoin is a proxy token that was released during MaidSafe’s crowd sale and will be swapped for Safecoin on a 1:1 basis when Safecoin is released. MaidSafeCoin is a token that is listed on the Bitcoin blockchain. MAID coins can be purchased on a number of exchanges, such as Poloniex, HitBTC, Cryptopia, OpenLedger.
Features of MaidSafeCoin;
Some common issues of MaidSafeCoin;
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to cash MaidSafeCoin.
- Trouble signing in on Maidsafe.net.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to mine MaidSafeCoin.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send MaidSafeCoin from my account.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to receive a Golem.
- User address error.
- Unable to sell and buy MaidSafeCoin.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to open the MaidSafeCoin
Pros and Cons of MaidSafeCoin;
- Instant transactions
- No transaction fees
- Data is recoverable
- No fiat currency support
- Technology remains to be proven
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,MAID,LTC,MaidSafeCoin ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatMaidSafeCoin=”5,10″]