Loom Network is an American startup with its own cryptocurrency, implemented on the Ethereum blockchain. It is designed to solve the problem of scalability when working with decentralized applications.
Features of Loom Network;
- Highly scalable
- Good gaming platform
Some common issues Loom Network;
- Unable to mine LOOM.
- User address error.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a LOOM.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to send LOOM from my account.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Account hacking issue.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to open the LOOM wallet.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to cash LOOM.
- Trouble signing in on Loomx.io.
- Unable to sell and buy LOOM.
- My password does not work.
Pros and Cons of Loom Network;
- Easily build apps
- Great platform for social and gaming
- Scaling issues
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,LOOM,LTC,Loom Network ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatLoom Network=”5,10″]