Kyber Network (KNC) is a new system which allows the exchange and conversion of digital assets. They provide rich payment APIs and a new contract wallet that allow anyone to seamlessly receive payments from any token. Users can also mitigate the risks of price fluctuations in the cryptocurrency world with our derivative trading.
Features of Kyber Network;
- Instant transactions
Some common issues of Kyber Network;
- Trouble signing in on the network.
- Unable to receive a KNC.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to mine KNC.
- My password does not work.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send KNC from my account.
- User address error.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to sell and buy KNC.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to cash KNC.
- Unable to open the KNC wallet.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Kyber Network
- Low fees
- Corporate background
- No registration required
- Dependent on Ethereum network
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,KNC,LTC,Kyber Network ,XEM,LSK” search=”false”