Horizen (ZEN) is a platform which is fully private. The people behind Horizen (ZEN) know that people want more privacy. They know that living in a highly regulated and watched society means we could easily be deprived of our human rights. Horizen (ZEN) was launched in the year 2017 and at that time it was a fork in the Zcash platform called Zclassic.
Features of Horizen;
- End-to-End nameless encrypted money network
- High security
Some common issues of Horizen;
- Trouble signing in on Horizen account.
- Connectivity error.
- Unable to receive a ZEN.
- Account hacking issue.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine ZEN.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to send ZEN from my account.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to cash ZEN.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to sell and buy ZEN.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to open the Horizen wallet.
Pros and Cons of Horizen;
- Nameless end-to-end money network
- Privacy is high
- Possible regulation in the future
- Competition is high
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,ZEN,LTC,Horizen ,XEM,LSK” search=”false”