GXChain is the first decentralized data trading platform in the world. Personal data will not be cached on GXB data exchange, protecting the privacy of customers. In addition, GXB data exchange protects data copyright, prevents data fraud, and supports bilateral anonymity, which could be applied to various field. The data exchange commercialized on September 24th, 2017, to date, it finished more than 8 million times of data transaction, with revenue more than 10 Million CNY.
Features of GXChain;
- P2P Data marketplace
- Privacy protection
- Prevent Data fraud
Some common issues of GXChain;
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a GXChain.
- Unable to send GXChain from my account.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to open the GXChain wallet.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to mine GXChain.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- User address error.
- My password does not work.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Trouble signing in on Gxs.gxb.io.
- Unable to sell and buy GXChain.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to cash GXChain.
Pros and Cons of GXChain;
- Exchange of data is very secure
- GxChain provides data storage services to its users
- Poor customer service
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,GXS,LTC,GXChain ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatGXChain=”5,10″]