Groestlcoin is a cryptocurrency which has a ticker GRS and appeared in 2014 as a result of the fork of Bitcoin. The creators of the project are convinced that decentralization is a key condition for the success of any coin, and it should be supported by as many private miners as possible, rather than large pools or mining companies.
Features of Groestlcoin;
- Privat6e keys
- Instant keys
- Wallet support
Some common issues of Groestlcoin;
- Unable to send Groestlcoin from my account.
- Account hacking issue.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Groestlcoin.
- Unable to receive a Groestlcoin.
- Trouble signing in on Groestlcoin.org.
- User address error.
- Unable to sell and buy Groestlcoin.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to cash Groestlcoin.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to open the Groestlcoin wallet.
- Connectivity error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
Pros and Cons of Groestlcoin;
- Possibility of mining makes it more accessible to the wider audience
- Fast transactions
- No roadmap
- There is so much competition
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,GRS,LTC,Groestlcoin ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatGroestlcoin=”5,10″]