Eximchain is an MIT-based software development company using blockchain to improve supply chain financing (SCF). SCF enables investors to fund an organization throughout its supply chain process giving them more working capital and operating cash flow to increase efficiency and reduce risk. Companies that successfully managed this cash flow have decreased their inventory by up to 30% leading to significantly lower operational costs.
Features of Eximchain;
Some common issues of Eximchain;
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Eximchain.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to sell and buy Eximchain.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Trouble signing in on Eximchain.com.
- Unable to open the Eximchain wallet.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to send Eximchain from my account.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to mine Eximchain.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Eximchain.
Pros and Cons of Eximchain;
- Cost effective concept
- Basic concept but huge potential
- Whitepaper is easy to understand
- Still in development
- Unbalanced token distribution
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,EXC,LTC,Eximchain ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatEximchain=”5,10″]