Electroneum (ETN) is a a mobile cryptocurrency, that allows mining and offers a wallet for smart phones, designed for simplicity. The Electroneum ICO start date was in September 14, 2017. ETN is a token of Electroneum project, which can be mined with the help of smartphone. On May 18, 2018 Electroneum price was 0,022 USD for 1 coin. Moreover, you can use electroneum mining pools to mine blocks and earn money.
Features of Electroneum;
- App based mobile trading
- Partnerships with global mobile network
- Instant payments
Some common issues of Electroneum;
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Electroneum.
- Unable to receive a Electroneum.
- Hacking issue.
- Mobile app crashing issue.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Electroneum wallet.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Electroneum.
- Unable to send Electroneum from my account.
- Trouble signing in on account.
- Unable to sell and buy Electroneum.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Electroneum.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Electroneum;
- Centralized mobile mining
- Simple mobile friendly coin
- Security related issues
- Poor optimize mobile app
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,ETN,LTC,Electroneum,XEM,LSK” search=”false” pagination=”5,10″]