Dragonchain is a public/private hybrid blockchain platform developed originally by a group inside of the Disney Company in Seattle. In 2016, Disney open-sourced the project as the Dragonchain Foundation, a non-profit that manages the upkeep of the Dragonchain. Dragonchain is a variation of a type of a blockchain.
Features of Dragonchain
- Easy to use platform
Some common issues of Dragonchain, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Dragonchain.
- Unable to receive a Dragonchain.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Dragonchain.
- Unable to send Dragonchain from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Dragonchain.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Dragonchain.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Dragonchain.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the Dragonchain
Pros and Cons of Dragonchain
- Open source blockchain system
- Secure and safe platform
- Supports very few cryptocurrency exchanges
- No fiat currency
Dragonchain doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelpX for Dragonchain. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,DRGN,LTC,Dragonchain ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” pagination=”5,10″]