Cryptonit is an exchange service based in London, UK. The exchange was founded by Andrei Yanukovich and a group of cryptocurrency enthusiasts in 2012, and it works in close collaboration with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority of UK). Their focus is primarily on the European market, and they’ve managed to establish themselves as a reliable trading platform.
Features of Cryptonit
- Fast verification
- Zero trading fee
- Good client support
- Bank transfer
Some common issues of Cryptonit, we fix-
- Identity verification error.
- Unable to sign up and create a Cryptonit
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Cryptonit
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods
- Supports multiple currencies
- Secure android app makes it even convenient
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Competitive trading fees
- Exchange rate is lower than the market rate
- You have to pay fees when depositing and withdrawing fiat currencies
- Slower and complicated process
- No live chat support
Cryptonit doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for Cryptonit. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!