Bytom coin is a cryptocurrency that is designed to be the public blockchain specifically for the area of asset management. The objective of Bytom is to bridge the digital world and the physical world, and to build a decentralized network where various digital and physical assets can be registered and exchanged.
Features of Bytom;
- Smart Contracts
- Bytom wallet
- Decentralized trading system
Some common issues of Bytom;
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to send Bytom from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Bytom.io.
- Unable to sell and buy Bytom.
- My password does not work.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Bytom wallet.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Bytom.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Bytom.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Bytom.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Bytom;
- Partnered with some extremely influential companies
- Founders with deep knowledge of cypto world
- Little mining incentive
- Team is not good enough
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,BTM,LTC,Bytom ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatBytom=”5,10″]