Bluzelle is a decentralized, scalable, secure and affordable database service for the world’s dApps (decentralized applications). It is based on advanced blockchain technology, distributing data across the network to eliminate cyberattacks, guarantee privacy and scale on demand. Bluezelle combines blockchain swarms together to create a decentralized network of on-demand databases.
Features of Bluzelle
- Decentralized web structure
- Open source
Some common issues of Bluzelle, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Bluzelle.
- Unable to receive a Bluzelle.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Bluzelle.
- Unable to send Bluzelle from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Bluzelle.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Bluzelle.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Bluzelle.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the Bluzelle wallet.
Pros and Cons of Bluzelle
- Nice blockchain platform
- Wallet support
- Only few exchanges supports Bluzelle
Bluzelle doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelpX for Bluzelle. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!