What is BitMEX?
BitMEX is a short form used for “Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange” which is an interface for investors to interact with bitcoin global finance markets.
BitMEX doesn’t make cryptocurrency exchanges (i.e. trade one cryptocurrency for another), it is completely focused on derivative trading only. BitMEX offers perpetual swap contracts as well as daily and weekly futures contracts.
Trading Fees – BitMEX doesn’t charge for any deposit/ withdrawals made or to exchange, you only have to pay the bitcoin network. The trading fee of BitMEX is very low.
Some Common Issues of BitMEX
- My tickets were ignored, and I received no response
- Each time the answer has been the same: no Market Stop order was placed
- I was threatened with a ban if I talked about my issue any further
- All my support tickets were closed mid conversation
- They even pulled up the logs and acknowledged the issue
- Not working properly
- My account is hacked
- A problem to create an account
- I can’t log in to my account
- Unable to retrieve the local bitcoins password
- Unable to delete/disable Binance account
- Puzzle captcha doesn’t work
Is BitMEX safe to use?
BitMEX uses multi-signature wallets for both client and exchange accounts. All withdrawals are handled manually and processed at a designated time once a day.
- Up to 100% use accessible on margin trading
- “Sandbox” condition for clients to work on exchanging
- Secure multi-signature wallets
- Manual handling of all withdrawals
- High liquidity for bitcoin spot and fates
- Great UI and graphing devices
- May not be perfect for unpracticed traders
- Not accessible in all nations, including the US
- No fiat stores or withdrawals
- Low volume on altcoin resources
- Objections about system inactivity from mechanized exchanging bots front-running requests
- No versatile application
Get instant help & support for BitMEX, call us customer service phone number USA Toll-Free USA + Canada + 44-HereToHelpX. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.