BitMarket is a European cryptocurrency exchange based out of Poland and mainly services Eastern Europe. The cryptocurrency exchange is owned and operated by Capital Group and was founded in 2014. BitMarket supports both cryptocurrency trading pairs and fiat to cryptocurrency trading pairs. The exchange is not the most popular in the cryptocurrency space but is successful and gains most of its liquidity from Poland, Germany, Austria, Estonia, and Finland. BitMarket provides its traders with all the necessary tools and features needed to successfully trade cryptocurrencies.
Features of BitMarket
- Fast payments
- Investment security
- Margin trading
- Advanced orders
Some common issues of BitMarket, we fix-
- Unable to sell digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payment failures.
- Mobile number verification error.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in BitMarket Account.
- Unable to retrieve the BitMarket account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal.
- Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of BitMarket
- Well designed and easy to use platform
- Anonymous trading
- Supports fiat currencies
- Margin trading
- Taker fees are high
- Fiat withdrawals required verification
- Less variety of cryptocurrency assets
BitMarket doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelp for BitMarket. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!