BitCore is a hybrid fork of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. The new crypto coin was created on April 2017. It provides the core functionality needed to develop apps for bitcoin. It is open-source and developed by Bitpay.
Features of Bitcore
- Multi wallet support
- Open source
- Segwit support
Some common issues of Bitcore, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to sell and buy Bitcore.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to send a Bitcore.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Bitcore.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Bitcore.
- Unable to open the Bitcore wallet.
- Unable to send Bitcore from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Bitcore.cc.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to cash Bitcore.
Pros and Cons of Bitcore
- ASIC resistant
- Small blockchain which is light on the machine
- Very few users
- Not accepted by merchants for now
Bitcore doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by calling customer service phone number USA + UK + HereToHelpX for Bitcore. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,BTX,LTC,Bitcore ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatBitcore=”5,10″]