BitcoinDark (BTCD) is a cryptocurrency that tries to overcome the confusion in the current financial community. It is a project designed to make the virtual currency a central, open and anonymous payment facility with no flaws inherent to Bitcoin and a number of other popular coins. The currency is characterized by a large community, which is actively involved in the work to improve the project. Wikipedia
Features of BitcoinDark ;
Some common issues of BitcoinDark;
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a BitcoinDark.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine BitcoinDark.
- Unable to send BitcoinDark from my account.
- Trouble signing in on BitcoinDark.life.
- Unable to sell and buy BitcoinDark.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash BitcoinDark.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the BitcoinDark wallet.
Pros and Cons of BitcoinDark ;
- Anonymous transfer of funds by cloning
- Encrypts communication sent across the network and masks the other user’s IP address
- Developers moved to Komodo coin
- Over 80 % of the BTCD supply has been swapped for KMD