AppCoins is an open and distributed protocol for app stores, using blockchain technology and smart contracts. It’s the new universal language of the app economy, based on the Ethereum network.
Features of AppCoins;
- APCC token
- Mobile marketplace
Some common issues of AppCoins;
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Bluzelle.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine AppCoins.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to send AppCoins from my account.
- Trouble signing in on AppCoins.io.
- Unable to sell and buy AppCoins.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash AppCoins.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the AppCoins wallet.
Pros and Cons of AppCoins;
- Payment management is good
- You can monetize the app
- Only available for Android
- Quality control is bad
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,APPC,LTC,AppCoins ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatAppCoins=”5,10″]