Aeternity is a public, open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing and digital-asset platform that builds upon decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Real-world data can interface with smart contracts through “oracles”. Scalability and trustless Turing-complete state channels set æternity apart from Blockchain 2.0 projects.
Features of Aeternity;
- Smart Contracts
- Identity network
- Open source apps
- Low cost
- Decentralized Oracles machine
Some common issues of Aeternity;
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Aeternity.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Aeternity.
- Unable to send Aeternity from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Aeternity.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Aeternity.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Aeternity.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the Aeternity wallet.
Pros and Cons of Aeternity;
- Cuckoo Cycle is innovative and power efficient
- A team which is very capable of developing a solid project
- Quick payments
- Erlang is a very secure and reliable language on the platform
- Software is overpriced
- Bad optimized wallet
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,AE,LTC,Aeternity ,XEM,LSK” search=”false” paginatAeternity=”5,10″]