Ox (ZRX) is a protocol that allows for a decentralized exchange of tokens and assets issued on the Ethereum blockchain. Developers can use 0x to create their own applications for cryptocurrency exchange with a wide range of functions. Token Ox (ZRX) is used by makers and Takurami to transfer commissions to release. The ZRX tokens are also used to implement decentralized management of the Ox protocol update mechanism, which allows for the replacement and improvement of the underlying smart contracts.
Features of Ox;
- Open source protocol
Some common issues of Ox;
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive an Ox.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Ox.
- Unable to send 0x from my account.
- Trouble signing in on 0xproject.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Ox.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Ox.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the Ox wallet.
Pros and Cons of Ox;
- High liquidity
- Free to use
- No backing
[crtools-table cols=”price,change,graph” coin=”BTC,ETH,XRP,ZRX,LTC,0x ,XEM,LSK” search=”false”