Gametime allows users to purchase tickets for sports events, including MLB, NFL, NCAA, NBA, NHL and MLS games and WrestleMania, AMA Supercross Championship and PGA Tour events, as well as music events, such as concerts, and other performances, including comedy and theater. The app compiles data of unsold tickets from various suppliers and displays the 50 best results for the selected venue, determined by price and location through a proprietary algorithm. To do so, Gametime curates available tickets from suppliers that include teams, primary and secondary ticket outlets, and users of the app itself. Seat options are accompanied by photographs of the view from the seat and the seat’s location in the form of a map pin on a map of the venue, where possible.You can Contact Gametime Details via Live Chat, Help Desk & Email.
Some Gametime Support Issues, people ask us to fix
• Is Gametime available for iPhone & Android?
• If something comes up or I mistakenly buy tickets, can I get a refund?
• What teams and performers do you support?
• What does Special Delivery mean?
• Can I purchase ADA seating on Gametime?
• Why is the face value of the ticket sometimes different than what I paid?
• How do I use the Gametime Promo Code?
• Why do I get an error using my share code?
• How do I update or add payment information?
• Can I reset my password?
• How can I share my ticket with someone else?
• Where are my tickets delivered? Why are my tickets not in my account?
• When will my tickets arrive?
• Why is there another name on the tickets?
Gametime Customer Support
If you are looking for Gametime customer support, then there is no direct Gametime support available at quick times. There is no official Gametime support phone number accessible to solve your issues by call. To get quick solutions, you can ping us by filling up the given “Help Me Fix My Issue” frame. Our team of experts is always ready to serve you.
Pros& Cons of Gametime
• Beautifully designed and easy to use
• Great for buying last minute tickets
• Mobile-friendly: no need to print tickets
• Lower-tier in terms of website traffic and it doesn’t have as large of a ticket selection or as good of prices as the most popular brokers
• Some users have complained about an app glitch where they were charged for tickets that they didn’t actually buy.